CAMWEST News for February 2003

Sat Feb 1 00:00:00 EST 2003

*** CAMWEST NEWS FEBRUARY-APRIL 2003
Online version: http://camwest.pps.com.au/index.html

*** UPCOMING RIDES AND EVENTS
Rouse Hill Ride
Date: Sunday May 18
http://camwest.pps.com.au/rides/rouse.html

Tizzana Luncheon Ride
Date: Sunday August 31
http://camwest.pps.com.au/rides/tizz.html

*** NEWS (http://camwest.pps.com.au/index.html)
* Rides Coming Up
* Bay to Mountains Report
* RTA Draft Cycleway Guidelines
* Lower Prospect Canal Cycleway
* Parra-Liverpool Transitway
* Fairfield to Prospect Cycleway
* CSIRO site
* Joining the Canal to Fox St
* Parramatta Report - Tale of Five Bridges
* North-West Trainsitways Cycleway
* Bikes on Trains
* RTA's Huge Budget
* Iraq and Oil

*** ACTION CORNER  -  http://camwest.pps.com.au/index.html#action
State Elections are coming up, so now's the time to write! Write/Email to your State election candidates, and tell them how much you care about cycling.

*** LAST ISSUE
* Child Obesity
http://camwest.pps.com.au/news/200301.html

For an archive of previous issues, see:
http://camwest.pps.com.au/news/site-index.html

*** PLEASE NOTE: CAMWEST HAS NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
We have a new email address: info at camwest.pps.com.au. Please use this with your correspondence with us from now on. Many thanks to PPS (www.pps.com.au) for their continued support and hosting of our website.

*** ABOUT THIS EMAIL
CAMWEST is a group of dedicated cyclists who work with local Councils, the RTA and other bodies that provide for cyclists in Western Sydney.
CAMWEST News is a brief update on our website, http://camwest.pps.com.au, where you can find bicycle news, rides, and advocacy resources. This email is sent every two months. Your email address is kept private - we won't give it to any third parties without your consent.

Write to info at camwest.pps.com.au if you'd like to:
- Stop receiving this email;
- Let us know of cycling related news and events we can publish;
- Tell us of suggestions for the site (or mistakes!);
- Write a letter to the site editor (http://camwest.pps.com.au/news/letters.html);
- Give us ideas of projects and improvements for cycling in Western Sydney;
- Tell us you're getting this email twice;
- Let us know you're coming to a ride or want to get involved.

Please support our work by passing on this email and our web address:
http://camwest.pps.com.au/