CAMWEST News for June 2003

Sun Jun 1 00:00:00 EST 2003

Date: Sunday August 31

2nd November

*** NEWS (http://camwest.pps.com.au/index.html)
* Bridges Galore
* Rouse Hill Ride
* Hunter Valley Ride
* M4 Cycleway
* Oil Depletion Covered in Conferences
* New CAMWEST Resources
* Postcard from the Future - Rickshaws Everywhere
* News in Brief
* In the Media Lately
* CAMWEST Needs You

*** ACTION CORNER  -  http://camwest.pps.com.au/index.html#action
Make a submission to the Ministerial Inquiry into Public Passenger Transport (email inquiry at transport.nsw.gov.au). More Info (http://www.transport.nsw.gov.au/ministerial-inquiry/). You could raise concerns over Australia's oil production situation, and aks for much better integration between cycling and public transport.

CAMWEST's Action Corner is where we include one or two suggestions of something simple and concrete that you can do: write an email, letter, representation, turn up for a ride, etc. Join us in making a difference!

See our sample submission at:
http://camwest.pps.com.au/docs/Public_Transport_Inquiry_030613.txt

*** LAST ISSUE
http://camwest.pps.com.au/news/200304.html

For an archive of previous issues, see:
http://camwest.pps.com.au/news/site-index.html

*** PLEASE NOTE: CAMWEST HAS NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
We have a new email address: info at camwest.pps.com.au. Please use this with your correspondence with us from now on. Many thanks to PPS (www.pps.com.au) for their continued support and hosting of our website.

*** ABOUT THIS EMAIL
CAMWEST is a group of dedicated cyclists who work with local Councils, the RTA and other bodies that provide for cyclists in Western Sydney.
CAMWEST News is a brief update on our website, http://camwest.pps.com.au, where you can find bicycle news, rides, and advocacy resources. This email is sent every two months. Your email address is kept private - we won't give it to any third parties without your consent.

Write to info at camwest.pps.com.au if you'd like to:
- Stop receiving this email;
- Let us know of cycling related news and events we can publish;
- Tell us of suggestions for the site (or mistakes!);
- Write a letter to the site editor (http://camwest.pps.com.au/news/letters.html);
- Give us ideas of projects and improvements for cycling in Western Sydney;
- Tell us you're getting this email twice;
- Let us know you're coming to a ride or want to get involved.

Please support our work by passing on this email and our web address:
http://camwest.pps.com.au/