CAMWEST News for January 2003
Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 EST 2003
*** CAMWEST NEWS JANUARY-FEBRUARY 2003
Online version: http://camwest.pps.com.au/index.html
A very Happy New Year from all of us here at CAMWEST! We hope to see you at one of our community rides during 2003.
*** UPCOMING RIDES AND EVENTS
Rouse Hill Ride
Date: Sunday May 18
Tizzana Luncheon Ride
Date: Sunday August 31
*** NEWS (http://camwest.pps.com.au/index.html)
* Lower Prospect Canal
* Fairfield to Prospect Cycleway
* Old CSIRO site
* Transitways EIS
* School Traffic Summit Called
* Postcard from the Future - Great Cycleways
* In the Media Lately
*** ACTION CORNER - http://camwest.pps.com.au/index.html#action
State Elections are coming up, so now's the time to write! Write/Email to your State election candidates, and tell them how much you care about cycling.
*** LAST ISSUE
* Child Obesity
For an archive of previous issues, see:
*** PLEASE NOTE: CAMWEST HAS NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
We have a new email address: info at camwest.pps.com.au. Please use this with your correspondence with us from now on. Many thanks to PPS (www.pps.com.au) for their continued support and hosting of our website.
*** ABOUT THIS EMAIL
CAMWEST is a group of dedicated cyclists who work with local Councils, the RTA and other bodies that provide for cyclists in Western Sydney.
CAMWEST News is a brief update on our website, http://camwest.pps.com.au, where you can find bicycle news, rides, and advocacy resources. This email is sent every two months. Your email address is kept private - we won't give it to any third parties without your consent.
Write to info at camwest.pps.com.au if you'd like to:
- Stop receiving this email;
- Let us know of cycling related news and events we can publish;
- Tell us of suggestions for the site (or mistakes!);
- Write a letter to the site editor (http://camwest.pps.com.au/news/letters.html);
- Give us ideas of projects and improvements for cycling in Western Sydney;
- Tell us you're getting this email twice;
- Let us know you're coming to a ride or want to get involved.
Please support our work by passing on this email and our web address:
More information about the CAMWEST-announce