CAMWEST News for May 2004

Sat May 1 00:00:00 EST 2004

*** CAMWEST NEWS MAY 2004
Online version: http://camwest.pps.com.au/index.html

*** UPCOMING RIDES AND EVENTS

See our full list of 2004 rides at:
http://camwest.pps.com.au/rides

*** NEWS (http://camwest.pps.com.au/index.html)
* Farewell to Bill Brewer
* Greystanes Canal Reserve
* Holroyd Happenings - Open Days
* Hawkesbury Happenings - Windsor Road Upgrade

*** ACTION CORNER  -  http://camwest.pps.com.au/index.html#action
Join CAMWEST and get involved in creating better facilities for cyclists around Western Sydney.

*** LAST ISSUE
News from all over the place:
http://camwest.pps.com.au/news/200402.html

For an archive of previous issues, see:
http://camwest.pps.com.au/news/site-index.html

*** ABOUT THIS EMAIL
CAMWEST is a group of dedicated cyclists who work with local Councils, the RTA and other bodies that provide for cyclists in Western Sydney.
CAMWEST News is a brief update on our website, http://camwest.pps.com.au, where you can find bicycle news, rides, and advocacy resources. This email is sent every two months. Your email address is kept private - we won't give it to any third parties without your consent.

Write to info at camwest.pps.com.au if you'd like to:
- Stop receiving this email;
- Let us know of cycling related news and events we can publish;
- Tell us of suggestions for the site (or mistakes!);
- Write a letter to the site editor (http://camwest.pps.com.au/news/letters.html);
- Give us ideas of projects and improvements for cycling in Western Sydney;
- Tell us you're getting this email twice;
- Let us know you're coming to a ride or want to get involved.

Please support our work by passing on this email and our web address:
http://camwest.pps.com.au/