[CAMWEST-announce] BBQ invitation

Ian Macindoe imacian at bigpond.net.au
Sun Oct 30 16:47:43 EST 2005

All cycling ethusiasts

A barbecue is arranged for Sunday 13 November in Area 7 of Parramatta Park which we have booked from 1pm to 5pm. You are invited, including your family and friends.

Area 7 in Parramatta Park: about 200 metres to the south of the northernmost loop of the road (that is, before you get to the loop nearest to Cumberland Hospital); it is between the road and the creek (to the left of the road) and we have (a) exclusive use of Area 7 which has (b) two automatic BBQs (press-the-button type), (c) shelter shed with (d) two tables and (e) seating for about 20 odd people. There are eucalypts nearby that will provide shade in mid-to-late afternoon. Bring all food for self; also liquids (suggest beer, wine etc be kept somewhat discreet).

All are welcome. But will appreciate getting emails or phone calls to indicate intention of participating.

Ian Macindoe
10 Barnetts Rd
Winston Hills NSW 2153
AUSTRALIA