[CAMWEST-announce] The Second Parramatta Heritage Ride

Robert Catford droftac at ozemail.com.au
Sun Jan 8 15:48:56 EST 2006

Good opportunity Graham. I can certainly help promote the ride but unlikely
to be able to do it in work hours. Can our more 'snior' members possibly
take this one on with some help from the rest of us ? When is deadline for
getting ad in Push On ? Seniors Week has a number of other promotional
avenues that it uses to promote events and would promote CAMWEST and out
website.