[CAMWEST-announce] Bicycle Rides in August, September

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Thu Jul 27 12:23:26 EST 2006

Dear CAMWEST-announce subscriber,

Mark Robson has organised two rides for your cycling pleasure.  I have
copied and pasted the following from our web site
http://camwest.pps.com.au/rides/marks-rides.shtml

Saturday 26 August 2006 1:30 pm: Abbotsbury for Coffee

Meeting Point: Veron St Wentworthville, car park and end of cyclepath
at Northern end of Lytton St Park

Where we will go:

Wentworthville to Abbotsbury coffee shop via rail trail and Orphan
School Creek

Return via Cowpasture Rd cycleway and T-Way cycleway

Nature of the ride: About 32 km. A leisurely ride along fairly flat
cycleways with a relaxing coffee stop.

Grade: Medium. Almost all cyclepaths

Saturday 23 September 2006 1:30 pm: Olympic Park Fountain

Meeting Point: Veron St Wentworthville, car park at the end of
cyclepath at Northern end of Lytton St Park

Where we will go:

Wentworthville to Olympic Park and Muffin Break via Jones Park, M4
cycleway and Adderley St.

Return via Duck River, Granville Park and Merrylands Pool.  Nature of
the ride

Nature of the ride: About 28 km. A leisurely ride along fairly flat
cycleways with a relaxing coffee stop.

Grade: Medium. Lots of cyclepaths and some quiet back roads.