[CAMWEST-announce] CAMWEST ride on Saturday Sept 23rd

Mark Robson Mark.Robson at australwright.com.au
Mon Aug 28 11:51:56 EST 2006

Thanks to all those riders that came on our social ride last weekend.

I apologise for the late finish.

In response, the start time for the next ride is going to be moved back to 1.00 pm sharp, and the
expected average speed has been lowered a few km/h.

The ride is 30 minutes shorter than this month, and the sun sets 15 minutes later,
leaving at least a clear hour of spare daylight, which should be better for those returning home by bicycle. (me)

So the start time is 1.00 pm, and the expected finishing time is still 5.00 pm.

Please make sure everyone brings a spare tube in the correct size for their tyre.

See you on 23rd.

Mark Robson

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Crane Group