[CAMWEST-announce] Another good link & an upcoming ride

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Sun Feb 15 17:24:54 EST 2009

Fellow CAMWESTIES,

Just a reminder that there is a Blog on the Parramatta Advertiser website dedicated to cycling. Some good articles by the author & some worthwhile comments as well. Here's the link:-

http://parramatta-advertiser.whereilive.com.au/blogs/story/the-ideal-time-to-ride/

Also, visit the CAMWEST website in the next couple of days?& check out Rob Kemp's latest proposed ride, the Veg Out Ride from Shaggers Ridge ( Rooty Hill) to Bella Vista. I'm sure Rob won't mind if some of us ride from Parramatta, or anywhere else for that matter,?& join his group there. I don't think Nick has listed the ride yet. If not then visit Sydney Cyclist for some details
?
http://www.sydneycyclist.com/events/saturday-evening-vegout-ride

http://camwest.pps.com.au/

Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage. Experience Email and instant messaging together - chat while you mail and mail while you chat! Register for your free email account at http://free.aol.com.au