[CAMWEST-announce] Senate Inquiry into sustainable transport.

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Sun Feb 15 22:19:54 EST 2009

Hi Fellow CAMWESTIES,
??????????????????????????????????? received this request from Chloe Mason:

Hi John,

?

I'm circulating this skeleton document to encourage people to drop me some points for inclusion + questions and references...and I'm getting some good stuff coming back.
?

If you have time now, add some points, otherwise I'll circulate working draft, later.

CAMWEST might like to send a submission, and is welcome to use any of this material.

?

Best wishes,

?

Chloe

Feel free to have a look at the attached word document & return it to me through the list & I will forward your comments to Chloe after compiling them. Needs to be done ASAP.

Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage. Experience Email and instant messaging together - chat while you mail and mail while you chat! Register for your free email account at http://free.aol.com.au