[CAMWEST-announce] New RTA Handbook

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Sun Mar 22 20:54:41 EST 2009

Fellow CAMWESTIES,

http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/usingroads/downloads/bicycle_riders_handbook.pdf

The link listed above is to a new RTA publication an as the link suggests is a "Bicycle Riders Handbook". It contains a lot of information that should be useful to newer riders and may brush up a few points for us more experienced riders also.

If you happen to be near a Roads and Traffic Authority Office, drop in and pick up a few copies for any new cyclists you?think could benefit from the publication or point them in the direction of the above link. It is a PDF File and can be saved on your computer or printed for further reference.

Life's not better on a bike, it's bl**dy fantastic.

Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage. Experience Email and instant messaging together - chat while you mail and mail while you chat! Register for your free email account at http://free.aol.com.au