[CAMWEST-announce] Upcoming Rides

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Fri May 15 15:40:32 EST 2009

Fellow CAMWESTies,
?????????????????????????????? just a brief reminder for all that we have two rides planned for this weekend. On Saturday 16/5/09, tomorrow, we have the Ride to Riverstone Festival in conjunction with Riverstone & District Lions Club. An 0800 start at Rooty Hill ( Northern side of the Railway Station) Look for the CAMWEST Banner. It is not too late to volunteer as a helper. Rider registration numbers are relatively low. This is an open ride with supervised crossings on all major intersections. It will follow the M7 & Old Windsor Road cycle paths. Free entry & a chance to enjoy the Riverstone Festival after the ride. Valet parking available for your bike at Riverstone. See our rides page for details.

On Sunday, Paul Bowyer will be leading his popular and informative Parramatta Heritage Ride commencing at 0800 at the Tudor Gates, George St Parramatta. Take a couple of hours to savour some of Parramatta's interesting past & discover some of the hidden history that still remains from Australia's second white settlement. Details also on our rides page on our website.

Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage. Experience Email and instant messaging together - chat while you mail and mail while you chat! Register for your free email account at http://free.aol.com.au