[CAMWEST-announce] Going Green Photo Competition

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Wed Jun 24 08:16:10 EST 2009

Dear CAMWESTies,

The flyer for the competition is at
http://www.rhtc.com.au/RHTC/contentimages/pdf/Going_Green_Photo_%20flyer.pdf.
First and second prizes are Trek bicycles.

Please note that entries close 1 July.

----- Forwarded message from camwest-announce-owner at nicku.org -----

Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 03:27:10 -0400
From: John Holstein <jonhol2 at netscape.net>
To: camwest-announce at nicku.org, camwest-discuss at nicku.org
Subject: Fwd: (no subject)

Hi fellow CAMWESTIES,
                                   here is something that might be of interest
to any cycling photographers out there or purveyors of other forms of green
transport. Some great prizes on offer.

John Holstein
Member of CAMWEST (http://camwest.pps.com.au) advocating for better cycling
infrastructure for Sydney's West.

"if we don't change direction, we will end up where we are headed" (Professor
Irwin Corey