[CAMWEST-announce] A good ride

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Thu Aug 13 12:22:48 EST 2009

Hi fellow CAMWESTies,

????????????????????????????????? this is not a CAMWEST Ride, but for those of you who haven't yest subscribed to the Sydney Cycliust Website, here is an event that has some great possibilities for getting to know the city.

http://www.sydneycyclist.com/forum/topics/we-brake-for-cake-girls

Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage. Experience Email and instant messaging together - chat while you mail and mail while you chat! Register for your free email account at http://free.aol.com.au