[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: Secure Bicycle Parking Facility in Parramatta City Centre - request for your feedback

John Holstein jonhol2 at aim.com
Tue Apr 20 17:58:53 EST 2010

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                do you live in Parramatta Local Government Area (LGA) or commute to or through it? If you do, please take the time to complete the attached survey on sustainable transport, including the cycling section. Please be honest with your answers. This is a great opportunity to voice an opinion on alternatives to motorised transport.