[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: 2010 Commuter Challenge

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Thu Apr 29 18:40:36 EST 2010

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                here is an interesting idea from BNSW, the Commuter Challenge. I have signed up, mainly because I should complete it after next weeks Tour of the West ( 550 ks from Dubbo & return via Wellington, Parkes, Trundle, Trangie)

By entering fou are eligible for some fairly good prizes. Please pass on to family & friends.