[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: cyclists needed for photo shoot

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Fri Jul 9 11:05:44 EST 2010

Hi Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                   sorry for the late notice, but if you are able to attend, it would be great.

Hello all

The Parramatta Sun will be running a story on the launch of the secure bike parking launch.

They have asked for a photo op this Friday (today) at Horwood Place Carpark with some cyclists at 3 pm.

It would be great to have some of the Cycleways Committee and commuters to Parramatta in the photo.

Please RSVP back to me before midday tomorrow so I have an idea of numbers.

All riders who attend will receive a free Parramatta City Council cycling jersey.

Hope to see you tomorrow

Myfanwy Lawrence
Project Officer- Transport Planning  Parramatta City Council
30 Darcy St Parramatta
Ph. 02 9806 5300
Fax 02 9806 5913
Email mlawrence at parracity.nsw.gov.au

Parramatta First*- The Leading City in the Heart of Sydney

THINK before you PRINT

Visit http://www.parracity.nsw.gov.au
the Loop, Parramatta's Free City Bus, leave the car, take the Loop

Attention: This e-mail is privileged and confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient please delete the message and notify the sender.
The use, copying or distribution of this message or any information
it contains, by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited
by Parramatta City Council.  Any views or opinions presented are solely
those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states
them to be the views of the Council.
Think before you print - help save our environment