[CAMWEST-announce] Secure Bike Parking

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Mon Jul 12 09:38:08 EST 2010

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                here is the official announcement re the long awaited Secure Bicycle Parking at Parramatta. Now there is no need to ride your old clanger into Parramatta, take you good bike & lock it in the secure parking area in either of the two carparks. Lockers, toilets & showers also available & all for just $20-00 per month, thats about 70cents per day, cheap at twice the price.It's worth that just to use the toilets.

This is the first retro fit bicycle parking in a car park in Sydney. Good solid continued use will give us leverage to have more installed. Please subscribe & use these facilities as much as you can.