[CAMWEST-announce] Fw: Join us at Ride the Myall Coast

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Tue Jul 20 06:54:54 EST 2010

From: John Holstein <jonhol2 at netscape.net>

Fellow CAMWESTies,

here is some information about a ride at Myall Lakes that may interest
some of you. Myall Lakes / Hawks Nest is just North of Newcastle near
Raymond Terrace, about 2 hrs drive North of Sydney. The scenery &
beaches are absolutely stunning. This has the potential to be a great
ride.

[Additional notes from Nick Urbanik:
Registration form:
http://www.myallcoast.org.au/Ride%20registration%20form%2010.pdf]

John Holstein
Member of CAMWEST (http://camwest.pps.com.au) advocating for better
cycling infrastructure for Sydney's West.

"if we don't change direction, we will end up where we are headed"
(Professor Irwin Corey American vaudeville comic and actor (1914 - ) )