[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: Parramatta Bike Parking

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Wed Jul 21 16:41:51 EST 2010

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                               just in case you missed the opening or previous publicity, here is a link to Push-On, BicycleNSW rides & news magazine. Please pass on the news to friends & family and pass on your thanks to your local Councillor if you reside in Parramatta LGA.

Thanks to the Staff & Concillors at Parramatta City Council for these two wonderful facilities, they are built to a very high standard & are an absolute assett to Parramatta City. Well done.

Subject: RE: Parramatta Bike Parking

http://www.pushon.com.au/news/news_Detail.asp?newsID=866

Regards, Jenni
Life's better on a bike!