[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: Commencement of a series of closures on the shared path.M7

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Tue Jul 27 22:46:51 EST 2010

Fellow CAMWESTies,
 Here is some information re proposed closures to the M7 Shared Path over the next few months to allow resurfacing work to be carried out. Worth checking if you are planning to ride this nice path.

Subject: FW: Commencement of a series of closures on the shared path.

Hi Graeme and John
Please find enclosed for your network.
Thanks
Liz

Life's better on a bike!
Internet: www.bicyclensw.org.au
Please consider the environment before printing my e-mail
Life's better on a bike!