[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: Pleas come show some support for sydneys proposed cycleway infrasructure.

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Mon Aug 2 09:11:16 EST 2010

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                              unfortunately I have a Parramatta Cycleways Committee meeting to attend. Any of you who reside close to the city are encouraged to support this rally. If you don't live close by & are able to attend, please go & show your support. The success or failure of Clover's cycling initiatives in the City of Sydney will set the future agenda for ALL of us in the future. Tell your friends about it as well.

.

Oh yeah bring your bike or wear a helmet (or both=)