[CAMWEST-announce] Channel 10 Bicycle Story 2/8/10

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Mon Aug 2 10:16:59 EST 2010

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                               Channel 10s 7Pm Project tonight will be presenting a story on bicycles & cycling. They interviewed Richard Birdsey (Vice Pres of BNSW) Elaena Gardner (Pres of Bike Sydney) Fiona Campbell (City of Sydney employee & Bicycle Advocate) & myself. I am unsure of the slant of the program but many of the quetions centres around the rights of cyclists to be on the road & bicycle registration.

Be sure to watch.