[CAMWEST-announce] Cycle Indonesia

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Tue Aug 10 15:59:10 EST 2010

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                for those of you who may have a penchant for travel, here is an exciting chance to cycle through Indonesia.

Due to restrictions on these lists regarding attachments etc,. I have included a link here to the website
http://www.cycleindonesia.com.au/
I will forward a 2nd email with a PDF attached that may or may not come through.

Some further news to come in the next few days regarding some events coming up around Western Sydney as well.