[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: FREE cycle training courses at Parramatta Park

John Holstein jonhol2 at aim.com
Thu Sep 2 19:29:08 EST 2010

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                               do you know someone who is thinking of getting back into cycling, but doesn't feel confident? Or someone who rides already, but is unsure of riding on the road? Then here is an opportunity for them to learn some basic skills to help them get back on their bikes.

CAMWEST also has a voucher for one of these courses that we will use at a later date, probably to meet any shortfall from the PCC Courses advertised below.

Parramatta City Council is offering free adult cycle training. Also feel free to contact me if you would like to use one of the dates for your staff.

Thanks
Myfanwy Lawrence
Project Officer- Transport Planning, Parramatta City Council

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wanting to get on you bike, but need to brush up your skills before you do? Or do you know someone who would like to ride more and would like some tips.

Parramatta City Council is holding FREE cycle training courses which will have you riding with confidence, making getting around on your bike quick and easy.

All you need is some basic cycling skills, a bike in good working order and a bike helmet.

The first course will be held on Sunday 12 September 9 – 3 pm at Parramatta Park. Spaces are limited

If you can’t make it on Sunday 12 September courses will also be running on the following dates –
Sunday September 26
October 10
November 7
November 21

The reserve your place, call 9806 5766 or email cycling at parracity.nsw.gov.au. We will need your name, daytime contact phone number and email address.

Visit http://www.parracity.nsw.gov.au
the Loop, Parramatta's Free City Bus, leave the car, take the Loop

Attention: This e-mail is privileged and confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient please delete the message and notify the sender.
The use, copying or distribution of this message or any information
it contains, by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited
by Parramatta City Council.  Any views or opinions presented are solely
those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states
them to be the views of the Council.
Think before you print - help save our environment