[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: Brains Trust

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Sun Sep 5 10:00:42 EST 2010

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                               as an initiative with BIKESydney, we will be presenting a short forum at Parramatta Town Hall on 21 Septemeber 2010 between 6.30pm & 9pm on Cycling Futures. The presentation will be of interest to anyone with a desire to promote cycling & covers recent initiatives and trends both here in Australia & Overseas. There will be a specific focus towards Traffic Planners & Government & is an exciting opportunity to see what is promoted as best practice.

Please feel free to distribute flyers to anyone you believe may be interested in this presentation.

Free admission, light snacks available.

=