[CAMWEST-announce] Ride Leaders

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Tue Sep 14 10:55:08 EST 2010

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                               just a couple of things to bring up. Have you completed a Ride Leader Course with BNSW? Bicycle NSW is updating its records & requires details of all people who are members of BNSW who have completed the Ride Leader Training. Also we need details of your membership of BNSW if you are a ride leader.

Incorporation is just around the corner. There have been a couple of developments & I will be forwarding some information to you shortly.

COMING EVENTS:

21 September 2010 - BIKESydney will be presenting their Bicycle Futures Seminar at Parramatta Town Hall 6.30pm catchup & then seminar & Q & A's between 7pm & 9pm. We have a few RSVP's already. This is an exciting presentation that sets out what is happening in the cycling world here & overseas.

10 October 2010 - CAMWEST & Parramatta Based Climate Action Groug PARRACAN will be hosting an event in Parramatta Park as part of 350.org Day. Learn more about 350.org & our event here http://www.350.org/350-laps-parramatta-park
or here http://www.parracan.org/. You can also register online for the event on the ParraCAN website.

This will be a fun family day with prizes for the participants, food & refreshments and a chance to learn how to do something to protect our fragile environment.