[CAMWEST-announce] Bike Futures Forum

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Wed Sep 15 12:45:51 EST 2010

Fellow CAMWESTies,
Just a quick reminder - Bring a friend, a traffic planner or a politician
BIKESydney Bicycle Futures Forum

BIKESydney is traveling to Parramatta on Tuesday 21 September 2010 where they will be presenting their forum on Cycling Future trends in Australia & overseas. Come along to Parramatta Town Hall at 6.30pm for a catch up & then listen to Elaena Gardner, David Borella & Adrain Emilson between 7p, & 9pm while they bring us up to date on what is happening across the world as far as cycling is concerned.

The presentations are:
World Cities on the Move: What are London, San Francisco, New York & Paris doing to encourage bicycle transport & why. Elaena Gardner

Community Gains + Individual Benefits: Lessons from Melbourne, Brisbane + Copenhagen. David Borella

A Bicycle Oriented Society: Culture, space and language & why it matters; Adrian Emilsen

RSVP: jonhol2 at netscape.net by Monday 20/9/2010.

This is a free presentation, light refreshments provided, however a small donation by way of a gold coin would be appreciated. Free secure bicycle parking will be available in the Horwood Place & Erby Place Carparks http://www.parracity.nsw.gov.au/traffic ... ke_parking

This event is proudly supported by CAMWEST, BIKESydney, Bicycle NSW & Parramatta City Council.

=