[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: 350 Bikes in Parramatta Park 10th October

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Sun Sep 26 11:07:40 EST 2010

From: Parramatta Climate Action Network <mail at parracan.org>
To: jonhol2 at netscape.net
Sent: Sun, Sep 26, 2010 8:57 am
Subject: 350 Bikes in Parramatta Park 10th October

An invitation from Parramatta Climate Action Network, CAMWest and 350.org to join us on Sunday 10th October 2010 to cycle a circuit of Parramatta Park
Join cyclists of all ages and fitness levels in support of 350.org's world wide campaign to curb global warming

GO   TO     http://www.parracan.org/
We need to reduce carbon dioxide in our atmosphere froim 390 parts per million now, to below 350 ppm for a safe climate.
Our goal is to inspire at least 350 cyclists to each complete one lap around Parramatta Park on Sunday 10th October 2010
Register on line  http://www.parracan.org/ ; or on the day from 10am at Salter's Field near the old dairy.
The first cycle group will be flagged off around 11am
Free Event for your family and friends.
Help support a safer, cleaner, energy efficient future for all!
Food and Entertainment from 10am. Lucky prizes will be drawn
GO   TO     http://www.parracan.org/

To unsubscribe, please click here.