[CAMWEST-announce] 350 Laps of Parramatta Park

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Wed Oct 6 22:07:03 EST 2010

Hi Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                   don't forget the 350 laps of Parramatta Park Event on 10/10/10. BBQ's, coffee, clowns, raffles, information stalls  & prizes. Come along & support ParraCAN< CAMWEST & 350.org raise awareness on climate change.

Also, Parramatta Park Trust have an event showing old methods of doing things in the Dairy Precinct adjacent to our event. Blacksmith displays, old time timber preparation, etc. Bring the family along for this wonderful FREE event.

More info here;
http://www.350.org/en/node/16971

or register here http://www.parracan.org/page3.htm online or register on the day.