[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: ParraCAN Solar Offer

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Fri Oct 15 09:30:59 EST 2010

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                               here is an offer from Sustainability Street, Winston Hills regarding solar power. The offer is also open to CAMWEST Members.

Subject: ParraCAN Solar Offer

ParraCAN has combined with Sustainability Street Winston Hills to offer you, our members, to sign on to this offer to have solar photovoltaic (PV) panels installed on your roof. If you are keen act quickly as the state government may finish their very good offer of 60c/ kW hr Gross Feed in Tariff at any time and electricity bills are going to continue to go up.
Details following
Yours truly,
Annie Neilsen
for ParraCAN
0425265169
GENERATE YOUR OWN
       SOLAR POWER
  NOW ONLY $2990 *
 FULLY INSTALLED (1.5kW PV System)
OR ONLY  $299* UP FRONT
& PAY ONLY $112.13 per month OVER 2 YEARS (Interest Free)
*BUT WAIT – THERE'S MORE*

SUSTAINABILITY STREET WINSTON HILLS IS NEGOTIATING WITH ORIGIN ENERGY FOR A BULK BUY – GIVING YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A SIGNIFICANT SAVING ON WHAT IS ALREADY A GREAT OFFER!
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW!
*CONNECTION TO THE GRID AND METERING IS AN ADDITIONAL $450 approx.

     THIS IS A SUSTAINABILITY STREET WINSTON HILLS AND PARRACAN COMMUNITY BUILDING INITIATIVE
(* Sustainability Street Winston Hills is receiving no monetary benefit from the Supplier for this offer*)
Note: At present the tariff is 60c to 68c per kW hr (current arrangement still has 6 years to run). If you have 15m2 unshaded north facing roof it is possible that the energy generated will cover your monthly repayments.  If you choose to make payments over two years after this time, your energy bill savings will be all yours!

By Supporting Sustainability Street Winston Hills, ParraCAN & CAMWEST – you will be helping the environment, yourself, your children and ensuring a sustainable Earth for future generations.

                   “local people and local government – leading the nation”

If you would like to register your expression of interest or have questions contact Annie:  9686 1956 OR email: anniphil at bigpond.com by Friday 22 October for the first round offer. There will be a second round offer if enough people register and if the government doesn’t withdraw the Feed in Tariff offer.
To unsubscribe, please click here.