[CAMWEST-announce] Latest version of Constitution

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Tue Oct 26 22:30:08 EST 2010

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                              I have made changes to the proposed constitution for CAMWEST & asked Nick to put it on the Website http://camwest.pps.com.au.

I only had three suggestions for changes & I have included those in the document. Should ther be no howls of protest, I propose to apply for Incorporation shortly.

Watch out for notification of an AGM in the near future.

If you wish to receive a copy of the proposed constitution, pleas contact me & i will forward one to you. It is too large to be accepted by the List announcements.