[CAMWEST-announce] My Bike Route Audit

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Tue Jan 25 21:37:29 EST 2011

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                               some of you may have seen or contributed to a project called My Bike Route. The organisers GTA Consultants are moving to the next phase of auditing the suggestions that were made. They have several hundreds of kilometres of suggested routes across the entire metro area. They are seeking interested people to do audits in blocks of four hours over the next few weeks. They are paying quite an attractive remuneration to either an Incorporated  BUG affiliated with Bicycle NSW, or issued with an ABN. If you do not nominate either of these, then BNSW receives the remuneration. There has been a very poor response for the call for auditors.

There will be an information session at Customs House, Circular Quay on Thu 27/1/11 at 6pm or on Saturday 29/1/11 at same location at 10am.

Here is a great opportunity to make some money for our Bicycle User Group, or yours.

Interested: Contact Rebecca.Lehman at gta.com.au

This is a worthwhile project that will be linked to the 131500.com.au website