[CAMWEST-announce] Super Tuesday Bicycle counts

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Mon Feb 28 14:03:15 EST 2011

Fellow Camwesties,
                           Tuesday 1 March 2011 is Super Tuesday Bike Count day. If you usually ride  work , then be sure to do so tomorrow 1/3/11. Counters will be out & about in Parramatta, Randwick, Warringah, Woollarah or Waverley in the metro area & Albury, Newcastle & Coffs Harbour in the regional areas. There are 22 counters registered in Parramatta, so see how many of us you can find. I will be at the intersection of Smith & Phillip Streets, so drop by & say hello.