[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: ## Message from Barry's website

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Wed Mar 16 18:14:40 EST 2011

Hi
I recently sent an email to Barry O'Farrell re my disappointment with their decision to increase spending on Motorways. The email is at the bottom of the reply from Mr O'Farrell, or more than likely, one of his minions. An interesting reply which seems to indicate where the priorities of the Liberal/Nationals lie. Use your vote wisely on 26/3/2011. Watch where your preferences are directed & please, NO DONKEY VOTE, that is just a waste of your vote.