[CAMWEST-announce] Ride Leader Training

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Wed Apr 6 17:03:40 EST 2011

Fellow CAMWESTies,
      BNSW is running a ride leader course on 14 May 2011. If you are interested in becoming a ride leader & would be prepared to run some rides for CAMWEST Inc, then please apply. If you successfully complete the training, we will reimburse you for the costs.

To qualify for insurance cover (Public Liability) you have to complete this course & also be a member of both CAMWEST Inc & BNSW.

Let me know if you are interested, positions are limited.

Let me know if you are interested, positions are limited.