[CAMWEST-announce] Volunteers needed

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Sat Apr 23 21:53:16 EST 2011

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                many of you may have already entered to ride in the Ride2Riverstone on Sunday 1 May 2011 ( except the couple of larrikins going to Dubbo for the Tour of The West), but we are in urgent need for a handful or two of volunteers to act as Marshals for the ride, drink stop people & to assist with catering. We also have a need for about 4 people & two cars or utes on Saturday 30 April 2011 to assist with our signage around the route.

If you can assist us please contact me jonhol2 at netscape.net or by phoning 96862391 or 0410662390.

In return for your services, we will give you a nice feed to go with the nice warm feeling you will get from volunteering.