[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: WellingTON - Oct Long Weekend

John Holstein jonhol2 at aim.com
Tue Jun 14 21:40:51 EST 2011

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                               here is some information on a weekend of rides based on Wellington in Central Western NSW. Wellington is about 4 hours drive from Sydney & 50km South of Dubbo. Mick Cooper & Kerrie Walsh are the organisers of this weekend of rides for the Dubbo BUG. Mick & Kerrie are also the organisers of the Tour of The West which Sandra & I did last year & Paul Bowyer & Peter Gilbert did this year.

Mick & Kerrie are excellent organisers & hosts & you can be assured the event will be very well organised. This is an opportunity to do some great riding on country roads that are both challenging & scenic, but also cater for the less fit amongst us.

So, if you are looking for an excuse to ride some of the beautiful Central West of NSW over the October Long Weekend, give Mick a call or drop him a line & head West your man or woman.

Mick, don't forget to put it in Push On.