[CAMWEST-announce] Ride2Work breakfast Parramatta

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Fri Sep 9 12:36:34 EST 2011

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                               Ride2Work Day is Wednesday 12 October 2011 & to celebrate there will be three events in Parramatta & surrounds. Parramatta City Council have their R2W Breakfast on the banks of the Parramatta River near the old David Jones Building. Enter off the steps on the southern side of the Lennox Bridge in Church St, through the David Frater Carpark off Phillip St or along the cycle Path along the river between Church & Smith Streets. Free coffee & a snack for all riders. Breakfast available between 0630 & 0900. Everyone is welcome. An information stall courtesy of Bicycle NSW will also be there with maps etc,.

The University of Western Sydney (UWS) are also holding a breakfast on the Cyclepath that passes through the Rydalmere Campus for those of you travelling along the Parramatta Valley Cycleway to or from Parramatta.

And not to be forgotten, the employees of Westmead Hospital can enjoy yet another delightful morning for a R2W Breakfast at the Children's Hospital Westmead.

So grab your bike, con a non bike riding friend to join you & show them just how easy it is to ride to Parramatta for work or pleasure.