[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: Myrtleford Bike Muster

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Fri Sep 16 20:25:54 EST 2011

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                               the cycling calendar is getting quite cluttered. We have a few local events coming up that should interest you or be good enough to circulate through your own circle of friends outside CAMWEST. Here are a few of the thing coming up:-

Sunday 18 September 2011 - Paul Bowyers informative & popular Parramatta Heritage Ride  Tudor Gates Parramatta Park (George St entrance 0830)

Saturday 24 September 2011 - ParraCAN's .350.org ride, walk & picnic , Parramatta Park Dairy Precinct- from 0900 More info here

Parramatta City Council Ride to Work Breakfast - Riverside walk near old David Jones Building Wed  12 October 2011 Full list of Sydney Metro Events here

There are a few more events further afield for those with a wanderlust, such as the Myrtleford Bike Muster described below

Good morning,

We are running a cycling event, Myrtleford Bike Muster (Vic), at the end of the month that I thought might be of interest to some of your members.

This event is a social friends and family oriented event that will be riding parts of the Murray to the Mountains Rail Trail the weekend of 30 Sept - 2 Oct. One of the great things about our event is that you can ride as much or as little as you like, there are no expected distances to be achieved so it suits riders of all levels and abilities. Registration includes souvenir t-shirt, lunch Saturday & Sunday, dinner Saturday night, a trivia night and afternoon activities.

For more information and to register please visit our website www.bikemuster.com.au or give me a call.

Russell Conchie

Bike Muster
Myrtleford VIC - September 30 - October 2, 2011
Mudgee NSW - April 6-9, 2012 (Easter)
W: http://www.bikemuster.com.au
M: 0410 686 085

Nominated for the 2010 National Heart Foundation
Australian Bicycling Achievement Awards

And 'LeTour de Rocque, a short 22 km steep ride from Bowling Alley Point to Hanging Rock to raise funds for the Westpac Rescue Helicopter. on Sunday 6 November 2011 ( That's right, the same day as the MS Society's Gong Ride)
Entry form & details here

And don't forget the Bicycle NSW Spring Cycle on Sunday 16 October 2011 Details here

A veritable feast of bicycle events for all tastes. Happy riding.

=