[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: Parramatta City Centre Ride to Work Day Breakfast

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Wed Oct 5 11:27:03 EST 2011

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                  here is a map of the Ride 2 Work Breakfast at Parramatta on Wed 12/10/11. Please pass on through your networks.

Here is a link to the breakfasts throughout NSW if you aren't in Sydney. Feel free to attend any of the breakfasts in our area & encourage family, friends, relatives & enemies to join in. Be sure to register on the Ride 2 Work website.

My wife & I will be in Adelaide & intend going to their event & then spending the day exploring Adelaide City by bicycle. (It is hard work being retired) before we ride the Bike SA Annual Tour around the mouth of the Murray River