[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: Parramatta City Centre Ride to Work DayBreakfast [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Catford, Robert Robert.Catford at dva.gov.au
Wed Oct 5 13:36:55 EST 2011

PLs NB date on attachment is incorrect. It is 12th October as John has
stated

Robert Catford
Group Program Coordinator--NSW
VVCS - Veterans and Veterans Families Counselling Service
Department of Veterans' Affairs
Tel 02 9761 5001 Fax 02 9635 5568
Freecall 1800 011 046

A service founded by Vietnam veterans