[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: Cycling Info for Penrith area

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Fri Oct 28 21:45:26 EST 2011

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                               for those of you out in the far west where cycling is seen as an abberation by many, here is a copy of a series of emails from a new cyclist in your area. After some research she has unearthed a small article relating to some new cycling infrastructure in your area. You can make a submission regarding this new path, but you will have to be quick, as submissions close on 2/11/2011.