[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: [CAMWEST-discuss] Parramatta Commuter Challenge Website Recommendation

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Tue Nov 1 13:21:22 EST 2011

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                here is an opportunity to register for the Parramatta Commuter Challenge. You don't have to work in Parramatta, just commute to work somewhere. if you are part of an organisation already registered, or would like to register your organisation, please feel free to do so. However, if you are like me, retired or self employed, a sole employee or a casual who works at several locations, please feel free to register as part of CAMWEST. If we are fortunate to win any prizeds as an organistaion, I will ensure they are delivered to the Children's Hospital Westmead as a donation from us.

Just click on this link to register as part of  CAMWEST Bicycle User Group Inc