[CAMWEST-announce] A chance to win 12 months free bicycle parking in Parramatta

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Tue Jan 17 17:03:37 EST 2012

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                               recently Parramatta City Council ran their Commuter Challenge & one of the prizes was 12 months free bicycle parking in either the Erby Place or Horwood Place Carparks. This is valued at $240-00, & gives you secure parking, access to lockers & the use of toilet & shower facilities,so it is quite a good prize. Here is some more detail from PCC. It was won by Rebecca Hogg, who is fortunate enough to have excellent bicycle facilities at her workplace, so she has donated it to CAMWEST.

So... Do you commute to Parramatta? Do you travel to Parramatta CBD on a regular basis for any reason? Perhaps you know someone who would use the prize? Could you make good use of this prize?

If so, tell us in about 50 words or so, why we should give you this lovely prize. Entries will need to be received by 5pm on Tuesday 31 January 2012. The winner will be announced during the first week of February.

Simply email your entry along with contact details to contact at camwest.pps.com.au