[CAMWEST-announce] A chance to win 12 months free bicycle parking in Parramatta

Paul Bowyer pbowyer at au1.ibm.com
Wed Jan 18 14:42:45 EST 2012

Also compared to the bicycle locker that I use at Westmead station, which
costs $50.00 for 3 months, $60.00 for 3 months including shower facilities
is a bargain!

Regards
Paul

Paul Bowyer
Project Manager
Mobile: 0438 856 880
Email: pbowyer at au1.ibm.com

             John Holstein
             <jonhol2 at netscape
             .net>                                                      To
             Sent by:                  chloemason at bigpond.com
             camwest-announce-                                          cc
             bounces at nicku.org         camwest-announce at nicku.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [CAMWEST-announce] A chance to
             17/01/2012 10:26          win 12 months free bicycle parking
             PM                        in Parramatta

Chloe,
        I agree, but at $20-00 per month it is still good value. I am 5ks
from Parramatta & it would cost me $7.20 per day for a return bus ticket,
20 minutes on the bus & a 15 minute walk to the bus stop, so 3 days a month
& I am in front. Car parking costs about $3.00 per hour in Parra as well &
I can have a shower, have almost exclusive use of a toilet & shower & have
access to a locker.

John Holstein
Member of CAMWEST (http://camwest.pps.com.au) advocating for better cycling
infrastructure for Sydney's West.

"if we don't change direction, we will end up where we are
headed" (Professor Irwin Corey