[CAMWEST-announce] Super Tuesday Bike Count & ride

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Tue Feb 28 22:21:04 EST 2012

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                               don't forget next Tuesday 6 March 2012 is the date for Super Tuesday Bike Counts, so if you ride to Parramatta don't forget to do so on Tuesday 6 March 2012 between 7am & 9am.

Also, I am intending to go for a short ride after the count if anyone is interested in joining in. It will be a CAMWEST Ride leaving from the Corner of Phillip & Smith Streets Parramatta at 09.30am and riding to Rouse Hill Town Centre for Coffee & then returning to Parramatta. Distance is about 22 kilometres, pace will be steady & most of the ride will be on a shared path once we leave Parramatta CBD. Short on road section through Westmead near the Hospital & also Toongabbie. I will be counting for Super Tuesday at that intersection & I have two friends joining me after the count.

Call me to let me know you might be riding.

Also, if you are counting in Parramatta as well, feel free to join me for a quick coffee after your count.