[CAMWEST-announce] Connecting Holroyd Conference

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Tue Mar 20 22:14:09 EST 2012

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                sorry for the late notice, but I have been absent from the city & email or internet connections for a week. I have an invite to attend this conference at Merrylands and I have one other position available as well. Do I have a volunteer with an interest in Holroyd area? If there are two of you, I am quite happy to give up my position. Answers as soon as possible please as registrations are due now.

Call me if you want more info 0410662390.