[CAMWEST-announce] Fwd: NSW Long Term Transport Master Plan Discussion Paper - time to comment

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Wed Mar 21 21:03:47 EST 2012

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                for your information.

From: FABER Matt <Matt.FABER at rms.nsw.gov.au>
To: FABER Matt <Matt.FABER at rms.nsw.gov.au>
Sent: Wed, Mar 14, 2012 7:05 pm
Subject: NSW Long Term Transport Master Plan Discussion Paper - time to comment

Dear NSW Bicycle User Group representative

At the risk of providing you with information that you've already seen, I'm bringing to your attention the current window of opportunity to provide your input to the Long Term Transport Master Plan now under preparation by the NSW Government.  A Discussion Paper was recently released for review and comment.

The timeframe for the preparation of the Long Term Transport Master Plan is shown below, extracted from http://www.transport.nsw.gov.au/news/have-your-say-future-transport.  There is more information on ways of providing input at www.transportmasterplan.nsw.gov.au, including an array of regional forums.  The next forum will be on Friday, 16 March in Sutherland, and the series finishes in Goulburn on Friday, 4 May; the full program is attached.

If relevant and appropriate, I encourage you to get informed and involved.

Regards

Matt Faber
Acting Manager Bus Light Rail Active Transport Strategy
Road Transport Strategy, Planning & Programs Division
Transport for NSW | 18 Lee Street Chippendale NSW 2008
T 02 8202 2602 | M 0413 368 226
www.transportmasterplan.nsw.gov.au
www.transport.nsw.gov.au | www.bicycleinfo.nsw.gov.au

Before printing, please consider the environment
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachment to it are intended only to be read or used by the named addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistaken transmission to you. Roads and Maritime Services (RMS) is not responsible for any unauthorised alterations to this e-mail or attachment to it. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of RMS. If you receive this e-mail in error, please immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender. You must not disclose, copy or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended recipient.