[CAMWEST-announce] Heritage Ride

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Wed Apr 25 09:57:04 EST 2012

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                               don't forget Paul Bowyer's immensely interesting Heritage Ride is on again next Sunday 29 April 2012. Tell your friends about it. This ride will include a tour inside old Government House at a cost of $10-00.
See the story in the Parramatta Advertiser.

This is a great opportunity to explore some of the less obvious parts of Parramatta in a leisurely bike ride whils learning about and viewing some of the Nation's early history.